View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2014, 05:11 PM

Yeah, turns out it was actually done even earlier. I didn't scroll down to the prior updates but that change was made with update #3, back on the 15th, before I even posted about it here. So I'll obviously just be adding the $10 to mine as well.

Okay, good news here. One backer asked, "Can you comment on the scope of Hitoshi Sakimoto's involvement should the stretch goal be met to bring him on board? Is the plan for him to create the whole soundtrack, or will the composition be shared with other Basiscape and/or Playdek composers?" and another asked, "Can you please clarify who is doing the soundtrack if the stretch goal is not met? Is his involvement only to produce the major themes?" Playdek responded, "once he joins the project he will do the music for the game. We are very excited at this chance to have him work on this game!" I take it we're intended to interpret "the music" as meaning all the music.

In response to the questions about why a video message from Sakimoto rather than Matsuno was included in the last update, Playdek responded, "Hitoshi Sakimoto wanted to share that video with you to show his excitement for this project. He really wants to be able to join the team and compose our music so he is hoping this message will help get people on board to bring him to the team!"

Last edited by _if; Jan 22, 2014 at 05:13 PM.