View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoZeke View Post
Couldn't it be possible that she's "Minakuchi Engineering Staff"? Supposedly that's a unit, but who are its members? Toshihiko Horiyama, Syusaku Uchiyama, and Yoshino Aoki?

After hearing the arranged side of Mega Man X3, her style seemed to be there, especially in Ending 1 (track 67).
According to her Youtube page, she favorited a Rockman X3 video that had the Ending and Cast Roll tracks. Because they share a similar melody, I believe she is responsible for the composition of both tracks. Minakuchi Engineering Staff is on top solely because the person/people involved helped in the arranging process for the majority of the tracks. Kinuyo, on the other hand, might have solely been responsible for the two aforementioned tracks. Even so, Minakuchi Engineering Staff is represented by/under Kinuyo, therefore Kinuyo holds the greatest share of the X3 soundtrack.

Furthermore:

MINAKUCHI---> K I N U M A C H I

K I N U Y O Y A M A S H I T A

Assume that the C can be replaced with an S in terms of how close they sound (chi/shi) or simply due to mistranslation and the answer is right in front of you. Kinuyo Yamashita = Minakuchi