View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
We've made the decision to be a leader in presenting titles as correctly as we can according to our guidelines. We're not going to add incorrect titles to enhance searchability.
This could be done by redirecting to the album. The information does not need to be visible there. Anyway, I'm asking to consider what is there and it should be used to help the search for the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
Honestly, I seriously doubt that. IMHO the staff here at VGMdb has way more expertise in the VGM area than any of the people working at Play-Asia and CDJapan.
When they get the booklet right? Because that is the only way they can truly see if the information is accurate.

Quote:
The main interest of resellers / distributors is to sell their stock and it's not to provide the most accurate information about the items they sell.
The main information concerning what they mainly do is accurate. They could be sued otherwise. I would be the first one to sue them if I see catalogue number 1111, order it and then they sent me the item catalogue number 2222.