View Single Post
Old Jul 4, 2019, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalo View Post
Perhaps asking Yotoka composition credits for some of the tracks (including some he didn't do) would confirm all of this !
I guess, but I'd personally not bother him spamming questions about who made what (I think Nintendo employees have strong NDAs and can't really comment a lot on this kind of things with strangers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalo View Post
If you could share this with us, that would be very nice of you !!
New Super Mario Bros. Wii should be easy to confirm since we already have more that 15 tracks credited to Nagata, Fujii and Nagamatsu.
I'm also really interested to know about Wakai, Asahi and Hayazaki's involvement with Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker HD soundtracks.
(Also my dream would be a composer breakdown for Skyward Sword and ARMS but I guess we'll perhaps never get this...)
I'd probably need to look into more detail into those... but you can always find and check by yourself the files if you want and reach your own conclusions . At the end of the day this doesn't stop being speculation (since there is always the remote chance that file names could mean nothing at all), but I wanted to bring attention to this at least in this album since Nintendo barely bothered giving any official credits (and, honestly, this may be the closest we may ever get, since these come from an unbiased source).

Regarding Skyward Sword and ARMS, I looked into those and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything indicating composers at first glance (the Skyward Sword music file names are a bunch of numbers and letters that don't make much sense at first lol).