View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2015, 03:34 PM
Trusted Editor

Default CQ-7047: Kaze to Ki no Uta

Here it is the image album for the famous shojo manga "Kaze to Ki no Uta" (category: yaoi), composed by Seiji Yokoyama.
This is certainly the most important and best image album done by Seiji Yokoyama in 80's, with his other gem "Isaron Densetsu".
This album was never released in CD, unfortunately.
Scats are done as always, by "Yokoyama's voice": Kazuko Kawashima (one scat on track 01, and two scats on track 05 (side 1)).
There's too a mini drama of 30 seconds at beginning of track 05, performed by Nachi Nozawa (as character "Serjio").
On the side 2 (track 06) of this album, there's a concert for piano and violins, always composed by Seiji Yokoyama, for a duration of 20 minutes.

I want to say some special thanks to Gérald Ory, expert of Seiji Yokoyama, for all these informations about this album and the names of the artists (they come from his old website, www.megagg.free.fr. Sorry his site is no still available, but I had copied his precious informations on my computer, fortunately). I repeat that these informations are totally reliable, Gérald Ory speaks perfectly Japanese.

The tracklist in romanji comes from him, and we find the same on Nautiljon.com (see my links on the album page please).
For the Japanese tracklist, I copied it on the website www.fanfan1.com.
For my English tracklist, I have used Microsoft Translator, a dictionary English/Japanese on the web too, and my little knowledges in Romaji (I know well the particles "no" and "to"), and the translation is not very difficult for this album, i think. Tell me please if I've done some mistake

Last edited by SaintSquall; Apr 21, 2015 at 03:51 PM.