View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2015, 12:15 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintSquall View Post
Ok you don't see in the title "Image album", but this CD is really an image album meanwhile:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaze_to_Ki_no_Uta
Indeed, and that's why I left the image album text in the notes.

Quote:
And Gérald Ory is not just a simple fanboy Illidan, do you know that he's gone several times in Japan and went many times into Seiji Yokoyama's home? Seiji Yokoyama is his friend now, and they worked together for the CD "Ragen Blue". Seriously, I'm not sure that there's a person in the world (outside Japan, and yet...) who have more knowledge about the music of Seiji Yokoyama! He's speaking very well Japanese, so I'm really surprised that he had some mistakes.

But that is great, you found his old site in archive.org. That was and that is always the reference on the web for the Seiji Yokoyama's music, in my opinion.
I'm not questioning his knowledge about Seiji Yokoyama, but it's still a fansite (not fanboy!) and it shouldn't be considered a trustworthy source for credits and/or romanizations. You can use it as a reference, but you should still verify it with actual japanese credits.

Quote:
By the way, you have changed too the title of the track 05, and deleted "Roudoku: Nozawa Nachi" at the end but it is written on the tracklist on fanfan1.com:

http://www.fanfan1.com/products/detail/757550

(use translator and you'll see)

and on the Gérald Ory's review in Romaji. And too, I see it well on the slipcase back too (on my photo).
We don't usually include performers in tracklists, when they are written like "track / performer" or "track 歌: performer", and I think this is the same thing.
I'm not sure if "朗読" is part of the track name, but " / 野沢那智" definitely shouldn't be there.

Last edited by Illidan; Apr 22, 2015 at 12:22 AM.