View Single Post
Old Sep 26, 2009, 08:49 AM

Growing up, I started to love videogames in a deeper, more mature, way. This lead me to love the videogame music: sometimes I like it because it's good music in itself, other times I want a cd because the love for the game makes me love the music (Resident Evil 4, Pink Sweets: Ibara Sore Kara, ...). I want to purchase a cd only if I am strongly interested to it, I sincerely disagree that people getting many things because they want to get many things. I try to get only factory sealed cds.
I am planning to get all of Treasure games soundtracks as a tribute to Treasure: there's no other reason for which you could be interested in Bangai-O Spirits OST, I guess.
As for downloadable music, it is so mediocre in quality that it's an insult to videogames and Music: audio quality, and not the feeling of keeping a cd in my hands is the reason which I get cds for. Also, it's honest to support authors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanne View Post

Here are a few pictures of my collection:

I think that storing cds vertically someway damages them. It's not as good as storing orizontally because of the gravity force.