View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rologeass View Post
The main lyrics written on the booklet is all on a chaos Katakana without a space. But if you read it on different way, it's actually becoming a clear japanese word but still doesn't make sense.
The singer seems sang it in such gibberish way so it doesn't feels like japanese words.
There're also translation under the main lyrics that pretty much a complete version of the lyrics which actually translate the lyrics into a proper japanese sentences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekka Alexiel View Post
Actually, although it's difficult to read full katakana like that, there is still meaning in there, although it is very basic. Just imagine English without any articles or direction words, only leaving nouns and a few verbs... That's what it's like. It takes a lot of imagination to get the meaning, but even so, it's not impossible. Having the meaning completely spelled out after it, of course, helps. xP

Anyway, I have the lyrics in the crazy full katakana, romaji, Japanese interpretation, as well as my Japanese interpretation on my page below. It also includes the hilarious discussion between Yoko Taro and Zero, as well as Okabe Keiichi's liner notes.

http://drakengard-3.com/blog/2014/01...es-and-lyrics/
This is pretty interesting! I totally like the idea of what they did there. Not normal language but not completely gibberish. And it's cool that the lyrics and interpretation are provided for it. If they didn't include interpretation it could be a little too hardcore, it'd be like - here, decypher THIS.
>_<

So thanks for translation. This is good stuff. And maybe it'll make more sense after playing the game in English.