View Single Post
Old Oct 28, 2010, 08:04 PM

Well, as i said, i assumed Setsuo at first and for the longest time when i heard the song. But then i began to suspect yuki satomura later. But it's the way the cymbals were done that made me assume setsuo at first, and the later part sort of resembles psylocke's theme from X-Men MA. Also, i am listening to it now and when i really listen in to the drums, they sound very setsuo-ey, listen to wolverine's theme from X-Men MA and you'll see what i mean, in fact, the whole song is very similar, but then i also heard some yuki iwai qualities to it and wasn't sure.

As for other songs done by Setsuo, i am definitely going to say Sting Chameleon because Setsuo always seems to love using those drum patterns. The beats are also quite similar to the character select screen from X-Men MA, and it's kind of in that same tempo, also its similarities to AA as well.

Sigma Battle 1 is obviously Setsuo, that i could tell even before the confirmation, it sounds very much like X-Men Mutant Apocalypse, the melody and the whole style of the song sound like his stuff. It very much resembles the speedier songs from the game as well. I also suspect sigma stage 3 is his as well, listen to Mutant Insect Cave(Mission 2) and you'll hear the resemblance. Psylocke's theme in the intro also has that sound to it.

Well, i listened in and think i might have changed my mind of Chill Penguin being Yuko's it has much more Yuki Qualitites to it, i listened to Morph Moph's stage and Bubble-Crab, they share many similarities, also, the strings fade a lot, and as i said many times in the past, yuki has a habit of making instruments fade when finished. The song that sounds the most like X2.

So far it seems yuko only did 3 songs, if i'm correct with what she did. To recap, Boomer Kuwanger, Launch Octopus, Boss. We'll have to see on that one.