View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efendija View Post
If you can, I really recommend AC2 score in its entirety (it's the best AC score anyway imho) to get a better feel of Kyd's AC soundscape.
I will definitely check this out. Will have to look elsewhere for it as Spotify does not seem to have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efendija View Post
However, being a commercial streaming only service I can't really say if it's desirable or not to leave Spotify links on VGMdb pages.
I can agree with you guys on not listing it under "Available At" now that it has been explained to me that that section is strictly for sites offering the album for purchase. I guess Spotify is a bit of a grey area because it is a free service to the vast majority of users; I'm sure only a small fraction of Spotify users upgrade to the $9.99/month membership. So for now, I will take down the Spotify links for the few albums I've added them to until we hear a definitive answer from the users you mentioned. I do however feel that for those who are on Spotify, the information is useful for those wondering if the album is available for streaming via a completely legal and legitimate platform like Spotify.