View Single Post
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:36 AM

Exclamation

After doing some research, I came up with two possible conclusions: 1) that this soundtrack has two catalog nos., which isn't impossible as far as we've seen here; or 2) that the catalog no. of CSP/002 is from the soundtrack enclosed with the SPRIGGAN Special Edition DVD mentioned earlier. I'm more inclined to believe that the latter is true given that the catalog no. for the SPRIGGAN Special Edition DVD is DSP/002. I'm going to add this edition of the soundtrack without a catalog no. until someone far more keen with catalog numbering could perhaps verify this.

Also, another aspect of this soundtrack that differentiates it from the original Japanese release is that it does contain 20 tracks, as the remaining seven are hidden.

Reference 1: (Under "Bonus Features")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Miller III @ DVDtalk
[...] There's also the bonus Soundtrack CD, which contains 27 cuts in all (7 are hidden after the last track), with a total running time just shy of 50 minutes.
Reference 2: (Under "The Review!") - 2003 release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Nadeau @ Mania.com
[...] An interesting tidbit about this one though, the CD song title listing on the back of the CD only lists Twenty songs, however the CD itself actually has twenty-seven songs, giving you a bonus of seven songs.
As a last note, the US release has slight track name differences, most notably change of case. Since this is a child album I can't seem to make the correct edits, so I'm certain an admin or mod could.

Last edited by PsychoZeke; Jan 1, 2011 at 06:11 AM.