VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 12, 2023, 07:00 AM

So GLEIPNIR did not have any soundtrack release. But that series has one 😳 ? I mailed the composer he never replied at anyone on that subject.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 05:27 PM
VGMdb Staff

It mostly depends on the publisher. On GLEIPNIR case, NBCUniversal has been releasing less and less soundtracks for "less popular stuff". Things such as Shikimori-san (Hiroaki Tsutsumi), Tatoeba Last Dungeon (MICHIRU) and MAGATSU WAHRHEIT ZUERST (Masaru Yokoyama) all didn't get soundtrack releases as well.
Old Aug 12, 2023, 09:23 AM

Track 21 from disk 1 (ワクワクワンワン / Wakuwaku Wanwan) is sung by Meiko Yamamoto, but I don't see her credited anywhere, not even the official booklet.

Source: https://twitter.com/y0c1e/status/1592913898336063488
Old Aug 20, 2023, 10:56 AM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intereo View Post
Track 21 from disk 1 (ワクワクワンワン / Wakuwaku Wanwan) is sung by Meiko Yamamoto, but I don't see her credited anywhere, not even the official booklet.

Source: https://twitter.com/y0c1e/status/1592913898336063488
Thanks for the reference, added
Old Dec 8, 2023, 09:30 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceSnake View Post
So GLEIPNIR did not have any soundtrack release. But that series has one 😳 ? I mailed the composer he never replied at anyone on that subject.
It would be awesome to have GLEIPNIR soundtrack on CD.
Love the music on first listen while watching series.
Old May 2, 2024, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porter View Post
It would be awesome to have GLEIPNIR soundtrack on CD.
Love the music on first listen while watching series.
Yes I did too while I was doing my own rip of the music, damn curse NBCU
The music is so great that I can't help myself to think of Parasyte that was heavily criticized by japanese themselves for use of dubstep/techno music range. Yet it fitted the anime perfectly. And it's the case here too.

I love what y0c1e (Ryohei Sataka) did for RELEASE THE SPYCE which is not really popular but got a soundtrack enclosure and a real one. I can keep hope a CD release will never happen. They messed up the original manga direction which is not following the same ideas the anime adapted. I wonder why never replied to anyone asking for the soundtrack.