VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 25, 2024, 04:00 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
draft added, based on information from Booklet pg. 88-89: https://media.vgm.io/albums/55/7355/7355-1252966459.jpg
@mudkipNDS

This is a good draft, but I would like to point out a couple of things.

1. Always remove the space between kanji in the draft. This is so that the linking system will find them, and we don't have to add variations that include the spaces to all the artists, and also don't have to code special handling for it. No spaces in the name is pretty standard, and inserting a space is just a stylistic choice of the booklet editor. So:

鈴木 尊 -> 鈴木尊

2. If you find a name not in the role system, please request it in the role request thread:

https://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread....311#post118311

I have added "冊子執筆" and "冊子編集". I also "プレイヤー" as an alias of Game Player. We already had it as an alias of Player (for musical instruments), but we sometimes add duplicates in cases where it won't cause too much confusion. The default for プレイヤー is still the musical performer, so it requires an edit to change it to the more uncommon role (assuming you added them all en masse in the text box.)