VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 9, 2013, 12:43 PM
VGMdb Staff

Apart from intentional sound glitches (takes some time to get used to and not to think the hardware is failing), this is a very, very good soundtrack imho.

Last edited by Efendija; Jun 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 08:14 PM

This is a magnificent score when experienced within the game. As for the glitches I had exactly the same problem - on the very first track I started wondering if my computer is lagging out and needs to be rebooted or something. I've listened half of the OST before playing the game, and wow I have very positive impressions about both.