VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 23, 2010, 09:09 AM
Trusted Editor

Hmm, I think the booklet scans are incomplete. Everything "inside" the booklet is uploaded, but the front and back page are missing.

@Teioh: Do you have these?
Old Mar 23, 2010, 11:48 AM
Trusted Editor

I had to downsize them but they're up now. Not my work though, so nothing I can change about the quality.
Old Mar 23, 2010, 12:17 PM
Trusted Editor

Thanks! The quality is acceptable I think, especially when you consider the age of the album (is this a tape strip going along the booklet edge?)
Old Mar 23, 2010, 01:55 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
is this a tape strip going along the booklet edge?
It...does indeed look like it - that booklet has certainly seen better days.

Tomorrow I'll take some photos of some additional stickers and inserts that came with my copy.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 11:32 AM
VGMdb Staff

Apart from what I just uploaded there were a few more things that came with my (second-hand) copy of this album. Since I'm not sure if they originally came with this product I'll just post these images here instead.

^Doesn't have a catalog number so might have come with some other DQIV merchandise. But it could be the one shown in this scan (the back is yellow) for the cassette release.

^This is a pretty big sticker - actually too big to fit in the box (hence the minor bend at the bottom). Again, it could be the one shown in this scan for the cassette release.

^Some kind of insert advertising DQV.

^The other side of the insert.

^Some kind of registry card or receipt or something. Seems to be a generic type since the black text referencing DQIV has clearly been printed on later. Apart from referencing this album, it also mentions something about a "Dragon Quest IV *kanji* Present". There's also a company-stamp at the bottom.

^The other side of the card.

The small sticker in the gallery also mentions a (probably vinyl) release by the cat. number APJG-9001. Seems we don't have any APJG releases in the db so that could be investigated if anyone's up for it.

Last edited by seanne; Mar 24, 2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 12:19 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanne View Post
The small sticker in the gallery also mentions a (probably vinyl) release by the cat. number APJG-9001. Seems we don't have any APJG releases in the db so that could be investigated if anyone's up for it.
Yes, this album exists indeed. Would make a nice add up to any collection

Old Feb 16, 2012, 12:53 AM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicider View Post
Yes, this album exists indeed. Would make a nice add up to any collection

Oh, nice find