VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 29, 2014, 07:07 AM
VGMdb Staff

Vegeta, just for confirmation, what's your source for the composer breakdown you've added?

Also, is anyone kind enough to provide bigger scan of the booklet interior, bigger than the one for Polish version (where all the performers & other staff are listed), I'm not sure about few names and would be easier not having to translate few roles back from Polish, but that's minor issue... That's just me though.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 03:25 AM
VGMdb Staff

Oh, CD text... Cool, thanks.

Last edited by Efendija; Mar 31, 2014 at 03:29 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efendija View Post
Vegeta, just for confirmation, what's your source for the composer breakdown you've added?

Also, is anyone kind enough to provide bigger scan of the booklet interior, bigger than the one for Polish version (where all the performers & other staff are listed), I'm not sure about few names and would be easier not having to translate few roles back from Polish, but that's minor issue... That's just me though.
I just had copied the info from the track names that Reidor had put up, but I had figured the composers in the track titles were improper, so I moved the composers down to the notes instead. I didn't know where the composer breakdown came from honestly.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 04:49 AM
VGMdb Staff

I see.
Reidor, you could have simply replied the info was from CD text instead of giving me Discogs links; if I hadn't read the Discogs notes, I would have still asked what the direct source for Discogs member's edit was. But anyway, thanks again.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 07:57 AM

Thumbs up

Am I the only one who thinks that track 17 "The Wrath of Angels" is nothing less than absolutely mind blowing?
I've had it on repeat for quite some and it's definitely one of the most epic pieces of music I've ever heard - too bad it's such a short clip!

Can anybody please be so kind when this track is played in the game?