VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 20, 2015, 07:04 AM
VGMdb Administrator

The liner notes say this is composed by Falcom Sound Team jdk, but you added (Hayato Sonoda, Wataru Ishibashi, Takahide Murayama). What is your source for this?
Old Jun 20, 2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
The liner notes say this is composed by Falcom Sound Team jdk, but you added (Hayato Sonoda, Wataru Ishibashi, Takahide Murayama). What is your source for this?
"Hayato Sonoda, Wataru Ishibashi, Takahide Murayama" are the Sound Team jdk members who composed the original soundtrack for Sora no Kiseki FC. This album just consists of arrangements of that soundtrack for Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution (an enhanced port for the PS Vita), done by jdk Band arrangers Yukihiro Jindo and Toshiharu Okajima. Think of it like Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys I & II Chronicles.

... And as expected, the original is much better than this. *Sigh*
Old Jun 21, 2015, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 《J》 View Post

... And as expected, the original is much better than this. *Sigh*
sorry, but I disagree
I find SORA FC EVO is way better than the original boring crap (I started liking kiseki osts from the 3rd, FC and SC are boring)

I must recognize that I prefer the ZERO/AO ost over ZERO/AO EVO ost because the music is good and "arranging" it just for evo port were a bit awkward (I can barely recognize tracks)
Old Jun 26, 2015, 09:19 PM

There is an alternate release of this from this site: http://mora.jp/package/43000035/H_NW10103330_F/
It is available as [email protected]/24bit. Although it has the same tracks, they are not divided as the 2 CD's or as volume 1 or 2. Should this be added as a different album, a child album or just as a link?
Old Jun 27, 2015, 02:06 AM

I guess it's a good thing that now I know it's just mainly arranges i'm probably not going to get it now. Though Yukihiro Jindo and Toshiharu Okajima are both good arrangers.

Last edited by Andvari; Jun 27, 2015 at 02:10 AM.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
sorry, but I disagree
I find SORA FC EVO is way better than the original boring crap (I started liking kiseki osts from the 3rd, FC and SC are boring)

I must recognize that I prefer the ZERO/AO ost over ZERO/AO EVO ost because the music is good and "arranging" it just for evo port were a bit awkward (I can barely recognize tracks)
Yeah, I think that this soundtrack is an overall improvement.