VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 31, 2008, 11:46 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Default SMCD-00004: Forbidden Sound Collection Sold Out ~ Rock version

This album and SMCD-00005 are collected in SMCD-00006~7. I could only find artist credits for the compilation, and not on a per-track basis, so I don't know who did the tracks on this specific album. There are very likely performer credits for everything too, given Sold Out is a band simulation game and the pieces are vocals.

The first word in the album title is 禁じ手 ("kinjite"), which means something like "forbidden hand" and refers to banned moves in sumo wrestling. I just went with "Forbidden" for the album title, but I'm open to more clever translation suggestions. I'm thinking "Banned" might be a little better.