VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 16, 2011, 01:34 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Default Similar VGM songs

Lately there's been a lot of these type of threads, so I figured it's time to make one where we list VGM tracks that is similar to other ones (or where we seek after similar ones ).

Lately, I've stumbled across some similarities between:

恐怖 from DEWPRISM Original Soundtrack and 海底遺跡 from FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack (I bet a lot of you has already discovered this though).

and

I've also noticed that heal from ICO ~Melody in the Mist~ and Botshaft from SaGa Frontier 2 Original Soundtrack sounds a bit alike. heal is a bit more calm, but there's definitely a similarity, in my opinion.

There's nothing I love more than the save themes from the Biohazard series. If you know of any similar themes (particularly the first 3 save themes of the series), I'd love to hear it!