VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 20, 2023, 05:12 PM

I might be able to score a copy of this for myself. I bought a copy of the game for my brother-in-law since he liked the Messenger, but when I ordered the game I though all that I was getting was the game - I don't think the page on play-asia even mentions the enclosures - so I was very surprised when I got it in the mail. I honestly don't think my bother-in-law would want the music CD, so I might be able to snag it.
Old Dec 25, 2023, 06:31 PM

Yeah, I was able to snag this. My brother-in-law doesn't even have anything capable of reading optical media unless you count the X-Box One X I got him years ago that he mainly uses as a streaming box anyway.

Anyway, I like what I hear, but I'll have to check out the context of the pieces - that would probably help.

Also, do note there are some reprises from the Messenger mixed in here. "The Frozen Peak (Day)" is clearly a reprise.