VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 25, 2020, 05:50 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I got a sealed copy of this one. I added images: case front & back (sealed), booklet (front, back, inside), Obi, both discs, back, and tray.

I added the catalog number, track times, and some more producer info from the booklet in the notes section.
Old Mar 25, 2020, 06:05 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

As for the composer of "punitive justice", 姉川城, there's a castle in Kanzaki-shi in Saga-ken with the same name. That castle is pronounced あねがわじょう (Anegawajou). Is that good enough for a definitive reading on the composers's name (which is almost certainly an alias)?
Old Mar 25, 2020, 06:50 PM
VGMdb Administrator

The artist's name is 姉川史 though. The song isn't listed on the site as a work but it's probably Fumi Anekawa of honeyhunter => https://www.honeyhunter.jp/member
Old Mar 25, 2020, 07:00 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
The artist's name is 姉川史 though. The song isn't listed on the site as a work but it's probably Fumi Anekawa of honeyhunter => https://www.honeyhunter.jp/member
Oh, weird. When I typed that name into Google, it must have just spit out the Wikipedia page about that castle because it shared several characters. I should have looked more closely. Thanks!

Last edited by Chris Porter; Mar 25, 2020 at 07:09 PM.