VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 21, 2015, 06:58 AM
Trusted Editor

Notes about track translations:

M4 DÉJÀVU ~わればかりかく思うにや~ is written that way, despite every credible source saying that it should be written "我ばかりかく思ふにや", so not sure if that's some sort of alternative way to write it or just a mistake but it essentially means dejavu all the same.

M6 VOICE OF SILENCE ~静寂の中の初声~ I just left loosely translated as "Voice of Silence" since 初声 is "First Words" or "First Sounds" (like maybe a baby or something?) but I don't think that really comes across right in English.

M8 ONE NIGHT DREAM ~千億光年の夢物語~ is technically "Pipe-dream" instead of fantasy but that's just a weird way to say it so I used the a synonym in English for Pipe dream.