VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 9, 2017, 08:45 AM
Trusted Editor

Made the following edits:

- Added '❤' to Japanese tracklist, M23
- Added English tracklist
-- M26 is something like "A Calm/Gentle/Tender/Affectionate" period of time, but I just used the word moment. I think this is probably the music used during the end of the movie after the final Heartland battle when they go back to the real world and are encircled by all the employees at Shijima building
-- M28 is loosely translated to "The Distance Between Us" instead of using something more literal like "Our Distance"
-- If I remember correctly, Enginehead was one word in the subtitles in the movie.
-- M32, I forget if Hearts is the actual name of the motorcycle she drives but it's also used because she gives "heart" to mechanical things.
-- M33 could probably be cleaned up but idk. There's not a great way to say this in English.
-- I'm not sure if Bewan is his English translated name or not, couldn't find any info on that and I couldn't remember if they ever called him by name in subtitles.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 08:35 AM
Trusted Editor

Added the performer credits from the booklet. Currently working on the rest of the credits.

Some additional info:
- Mino Fujisaki [藤崎美乃] on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fminovn (used to get proper romanization)
- Yuki Mizuno [水野由紀] also on Twitter: https://twitter.com/yuki_cello (or http://www.1002.co.jp/yukimizuno/)

Some question marks for Viola performers:
- 渡?智生 (I can't identify the second kanji. Who thought it would be good idea to print performers on some frame of the animation?!?!)
- 七澤逹哉 (95% sure that this is correct)

Would be appreciated if someone could double-check stuff. I haven't linked people so far.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 09:04 AM

渡邉智生
2nd is correct
Old Jun 27, 2017, 09:25 AM
Trusted Editor

Thanks Phono, was already waiting for you on IRC
Old Jun 27, 2017, 02:39 PM
VGMdb Staff

In the booklet, there's this credit:
Quote:
Music Co-Production: Yu Manabe, Natsumi Kameoka, Tomomichi Takeoka, Sachiko Miyano, Yui Morishita
This is apparently an arranger credit. Kameoka lists it as such on her website.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 02:45 PM
Trusted Editor

Thanks for the info. Looks plausible. Going to point this out when I add the rest of the credits.

EDIT: Also thanks to whatkind for handling the missing artists.