VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 20, 2022, 09:18 PM

Default Are These Online Stores Legitimate?

I found the same item on both these sites for similar prices with the same pics:

https://astedoublemarsh.top/
https://forecastdelica.online/

What gets me is that both sites have EVERYTHING marked down, and I checked their domains, and they were both registered this year.
Old Nov 7, 2022, 03:05 AM

It's extremely unlikely. I had this issue before where I found an item which was listed on Yahoo Auctions on a different website, just cheaper. Same pictures as well. Needless to say, it was very suspicious (not to mention the domain of ".top"), so I asked around in Japan and two different sides confirmed that it is a scam website. One answer included: "Everything that ends with .top/index or .xyz or .buzz are scam websites, please be careful".

Last edited by Lucumo; Nov 7, 2022 at 03:08 AM.