VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 27, 2022, 05:55 PM

Just want to confirm:
- The LC print is the one you buy from Konamistyle that comes with the bonus disc (if you buy the red+black together)
- The GFCA print is the one available through all merchants except Konamistyle. it comes with a bonus cover print of the black or red cover.

edit: i think i'm wrong, the bonus covers seem to be an amazon exclusive for the GFCA print??

Last edited by LuxKiller65; Jan 27, 2022 at 05:58 PM.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 06:29 PM
Trusted Editor

The LC prints are exclusive to konamistyle but not exclusive with the bonus disc. If you buy both from konamistyle you get the bonus disc. If you only buy one of them (or buy them in separate transactions I guess) you'll still get the LC version just no bonus disc.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 06:51 PM

yes just like i said, thanks
i also just realised the bonus covers on amazon jp are gone, so there's no way to get those anymore. they still sell the boxes, they don't mention the catalog numbers but i guess they are GFCA.

i find it strange that both LC and GFCA for these boxsets seem to have been released on the same date, it doesn't make much sense?? With the Judgment OST, the LC was 2 months before they released the GFCA version.
Old Jan 28, 2022, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
i find it strange that both LC and GFCA for these boxsets seem to have been released on the same date, it doesn't make much sense??
It's normal for KONAMI to release a Konamistyle-version and a general version on the same date.
Old Nov 30, 2022, 06:45 AM

The greatest accomplishment of this album may be the fixed misspellings in the track list.

They were this close to getting all titles for the Game Boy Castlevanias right! Then came "Battle of the Holly" and they goofed it up. I don't understand how they keep spelling that one wrong when they get much harder titles like "Chromatische Phantasie" right. Heck, they even got "Passepied" right this time around!