VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 24, 2016, 01:35 PM

This one was a little tricky since neither Anime News Network nor Anison Generation have any info on the represented movie. It is however listed on Wikipedia and IMDb.
Old Sep 24, 2016, 07:18 PM

The only anime reference is an OVA of 7 episodes in which Tatsumi Yano is not the music composer. The live action movies had multiple composers too. Though. Tatsumi Yano is credited as the music composer for the second live action, this album is part of "Visual Sound Series", which was Starchild 's collection for Image albums based on mangas.
Maybe the music from this album is used on the movie, but this is total publication related.
It is not the first time, an image album is used for an anime soundtrack. We have Dark Cat album as example

Last edited by RomanticScent; Sep 24, 2016 at 07:24 PM.