VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 14, 2010, 11:41 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Are the covers corresponding to this version?

I see 32 english titles on the back cover, while the album entry have 25 spanish tracks...
Old Jan 15, 2010, 01:04 PM

They're not the right covers to this entry, this soundtrack comes in a DVD case. I forgot to scan the cover when I submitted it, give me some time and I'll upload it.

I knew about the Keepmoving Records release but I don't know what release this cover is from.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 01:33 PM
Trusted Editor

Could you confirm the tracktimes as well? They vary from the Keepmoving Records CD and 1:40 also seems a bit short for The Abbey Suite.
Old Jan 16, 2010, 05:01 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

I made a new entry for the 32 tracks version.
I am pretty sure it comes with one version of the game..

edit: oh i found an interesting information, but i don't know which album is concerned (25 or 32 tracks one?)

Quote:
The original release version of the game had several serious bugs ranging from so-called plot stoppers (prevent you from finishing the game) to even more serious computer lock-ups (blue screens). Reacting on this, Crimson Cow stopped the production and delivery of that edition to work on a patch and do a reprint then.

After releasing the patch on 20.06.08, the company then offered all buyers of the first print a replacement service to get the updated second print for free.

In order to get the replacement, the buyers had to send in the complete box of the first edition, including the DVD, which meant that they couldn't play the game anymore. And because the production of the reprint took longer than expected, Crimson Cow send a free copy of the official soundtrack by Emilio de Paz to everyone as an compensation. The first replacements then arrived seven days later around 28.07.2008.

Last edited by Myrkul; Jan 16, 2010 at 05:08 AM.
Old Jan 17, 2010, 11:03 AM

Ok, I scanned and uploaded pictures of the cover and the CD. The track names and the track times are correct. As it was a preorder bonus, I'm not too concerned that I obtained an inferior version of the soundtrack...