VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 28, 2021, 06:54 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
From booklet. Lyricist for (1) was missing from the notes.
@FranMeteor

Looks like the credits from Track 01 are missing from the draft (for example MC: The Lord). I don't know if any others are missing. I've edited the notes to add the lyricist from the booklet. You can resubmit the drafts with the corrections. It might be a bit tricky, since, for example, the order of the lyricists will have to be changed so that MASH is the first one now.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 05:07 PM
VGMdb Administrator

@FranMeteor

I've accepted your draft, but I made some changes.

1. I reordered most of the credits to match the order they are credited in the album.

2. Changed a few names to match how they are credited in the booklet.

3. Some names in the Thanks section like "Tony" were linked up to an artist/group in the db, but I don't think that's who they meant, so I unlinked them.

Be careful when there are multiple artists with the same name. I changed "Andrew Smith" in the Thanks section to the correct one (the one credited here.)

I also think you might struggle less with large ones like this if you started with the credits text in the notes, and then just edited that down to the actual roles so that you could submit that into the text block.