VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 4, 2012, 04:43 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Default WSCA-00019: Hatsukoi Valentine ~SPECIAL~ Original Soundtrack

This is also on GMR Online. I got most information from JBOOK: http://www.jbook.co.jp/p/p.aspx/127312/s/
Old May 4, 2012, 06:28 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Corrected the date and changed the title to reflect most websites that mention it.
I think it was cancelled. It was later released on Absord Music Japan.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 03:13 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Turns out it wasn't cancelled, I guess! Pretty cool it's still available at such a popular shop even. I'm almost tempted to buy it just for the obscurity.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:17 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I wouldn't take CD Japan's listing it with an availability of "2-4 weeks" as proof it exists. They'll list albums they don't have but for some reason think they can get from a supplier. I've personally tried ordering an album I thought was never released but they listed in the same way, and they eventually cancelled my order and apologized because they couldn't get it.

You can always try ordering and find out.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 06:05 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I've been following this item for about 3~4 months on Y!J. All listings that ever come up are the Absord publication.

I've run the 'net high and low on this one. There are only a handful of sites that reference it, and they all have the exact same info: a name, a release date, a publisher, a catalog number, a brief description about having BGM and some vocal tracks.

Some inductive reasoning suggests the Wonder print was canceled and the album was later printed through AMJ. Think about it: it's been almost 20 years and there isn't a single instance of WMCA-00019 (or WMCA-19) having a front cover image, a tracklist, even a total track number or total runtime, let alone a CD rip among the more seedy parts of the 'net.

I don't think you'll ever find a website that declares this release was canceled. But I have every reason to believe it was.
Old Aug 12, 2022, 09:11 AM
Trusted Editor

Going from the release date, which was later than all the other Wonder Spirits soundtracks, I'm fairly certain it was cancelled. Never saw it for sale too.