VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 24, 2020, 05:34 AM

Aside from album info edit I also made some corrections in tracklist section according to the back cover of the OST but then I went further and checked the gallery/music section of the game itself. And now I'm confused since it's "Archerontia Styx" via OST tracklist but "Acherontia Styx" via in-game tracklist. Everything else is consistent between the two. Since the online sources differs as well for the similar albums, I went with the OST back cover info but it kinda irks me a lot due to a clear Greek mythology reference in its name. I'd really appreciate any educated decision on this front.

Not gonna bother with the artist info, sorry. Mostly the copy-paste work anyway.

P.S.
Oh, BTW, while I was at it I also checked other albums here so I mildly recommend checking track length of 3-11 (https://vgmdb.net/album/44752) since it seems way off from what it should be (7:43 while it should be around 5:57). Might be nothing at all but the very next track length (4:36) made is kinda sus.