VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 5, 2010, 06:44 AM

Wow, never seen this one coming, specially because I was fooled by the cover... I though that this was a doujin album instead an official one.

Now, i'm intrigued.
This is going to be released alongside with an -arrange album- of the Original Soundtrack, or this will be the only other (on sale) release featuring Rockman 10 tracks?

I say this specially because I notice this one does not have a Catalog number (INTI-*) and that I do not know if there is more information available around.

EDIT:
Nevermind. This one is an full-featured arrangement of the Rockman10 soundtrack, featuring 21 tracks. Despite the lack of catalog number, it can be considered an album equal to Rockman 9 Arrange Soundtrack.

It will include 2 vocal tracks (as far I do have understand, and it will also include drama tracks? -wtf?- featuring Dr. Light and Dr. Wily (飯塚昭三 & 青野武))

Also, the CD will include a special postcard with you'll require to send to get a Rockman10 sticker.

Last edited by Kadai; Mar 5, 2010 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Cleared some of my own doubts... but clarifications is still welcomed
Old Mar 22, 2010, 10:41 AM

Tracklist is up at Spiceman

01: One And Only
02: Introduction
03: Title
04: King Of Blades
05: Polluted Pump
06: Desert Commando
07: Absolute Chill
08: Boss
09: Cybersheep's Dream
10: Fireball Strike
11: Nitro Rider
12: Solar Inferno
13: Dr.Wily Manifesto
14: For You
15: Abandoned Memory
16: Against The Pressure
17: No Turning Back
18: Dr.Wily Stage Boss
19: Close To The End
20: Nemesisphere
21: Last Exit

http://ameblo.jp/spiceman/
Old Apr 20, 2010, 05:41 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

I really miss Luna Umegaki. I think her arrangements are why I loved the Rockman Zero and ZX albums so much.

I don't know if she's still part of Inti Creates as I rarely see her name anymore.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 10:05 PM

Las Exit will be a vocal track.
Here are the demo tracks for this album: http://www.inti.co.jp/cd/rockman10ist/index.htm
Old Apr 21, 2010, 11:12 AM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Solar Inferno seems to get the appropriate rock treatment I had hoped for, though I wish the arranger used more realistic sounding electric guitars. I'm most interested in Absolute Chill and King of Blades, which were unfortunately not sampled here.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G View Post
I really miss Luna Umegaki. I think her arrangements are why I loved the Rockman Zero and ZX albums so much.

I don't know if she's still part of Inti Creates as I rarely see her name anymore.
I agree, Luna Umegaki is one of the reasons the music of the Zero series worked. Ippo may have been the lead composer but a lot of his stuff doesn't impress me like that of the additional co-composers. Ippo doesn't really shine until Physis IMO.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 04:07 AM

Track 1 is also a vocal track, and the performer of that one, and the track 21 is "Toru Itoga", as listed on the product page.

Now, interesting bonus t-shirts you can get if you live in japan and sent the postcard
Old Apr 30, 2010, 04:17 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadai View Post
Track 1 is also a vocal track, and the performer of that one, and the track 21 is "Toru Itoga", as listed on the product page.
Good to see him coming back to perfom, loved the vocal track of Awakening Will on Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero: Idea.
Old May 3, 2010, 09:06 PM

Can someone reverse the edit for the tracklisting? The official tracklisting on the back does not include things like (BLADE MAN STAGE)
Old May 4, 2010, 03:18 AM

Added a new tracklist, because the CD actually has 22, instead of the aforementioned 21 tracks.

The track number 22 is what appears to be a kind of description made by "Dr. Wily" of each robot master for this game, plus something about the Robotenza (Aka, explains more deeply the plot)
Old May 4, 2010, 04:05 AM

Well, I did go ahead and added a scratch with complete composers, arrangers and performers of each track in the album.

Also edited the proper fields.

Any revision is more than welcome.

Notations:
Detected that "ロックマン10 イメージサウンドトラック" (what I added and then was deleted) is also printed in one of the sides of the album, that one should be also included? Specially taking in account that printed text on CDs and booklets have much more weight than anything else.

Last edited by Kadai; May 4, 2010 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Notation about "ロックマン10 イメージサウンドトラック"
Old May 4, 2010, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadai View Post
Detected that "ロックマン10 イメージサウンドトラック" (what I added and then was deleted) is also printed in one of the sides of the album, that one should be also included? Specially taking in account that printed text on CDs and booklets have much more weight than anything else.
I've long suspected "R10" was just the stylistic symbol as Rockman 9 Arrange Album. However, as long as the front cover was the only scan available at that point, I thought we should keep it as the original title. If ロックマン10 イメージサウンドトラック is printed on the spine or elsewhere, yeah, go ahead and replace R10 Image Soundtrack by it.
Old May 4, 2010, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
I've long suspected "R10" was just the stylistic symbol as Rockman 9 Arrange Album. However, as long as the front cover was the only scan available at that point, I thought we should keep it as the original title. If ロックマン10 イメージサウンドトラック is printed on the spine or elsewhere, yeah, go ahead and replace R10 Image Soundtrack by it.
The kanji name is present at least on a spine and in the obi.

So, all those are valid names for this album:
Rockman 10 Image Soundtrack (Only in a place in a spine, alternative)
ロックマン10 イメージサウンドトラック (Only in a place in a spine, alternative)
R10 IMAGE SOUNDTRACK (Front, and in some other parts also, appears to be the -theme- name)

Hopefully, someone did uploaded their own scans.

Last edited by Kadai; May 4, 2010 at 06:48 AM. Reason: *lol for delicious scans*
Old Sep 13, 2010, 06:22 PM
VGMdb Advisor

There seems to be some bonus material available from a mail-in campaign drawing, where the winners can get any of the following stuff:

an autographed illustration cover, 4 types of alternate covers, 3 types of t-shirts, a clock, a poster, etc..

The main website is updated with the details.
http://www.inti.co.jp/cd/rockman10ist/index.htm
Old May 27, 2015, 12:07 AM

Added a more complete composer/arranger/performer breakdown, following the information in the booklet; Added "Vocal" to classification (didn't understand why it wasn't there yet); Added scans of the registration card and corrected the hidden tracks name to "Secret", as the booklet name it in the credits.

Old Oct 18, 2020, 06:00 AM
VGMdb Staff

Rediscovered this one recently - Polluted Pump and Nitro Rider are pretty gooood!