VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 4, 2020, 02:21 PM

I've added scans for the standard edition. The first press differs almost completely since it has the round tin box and the booklet is split into separate cards. The disc might look the same, but unfortunately there is no scan of the first press disc to compare it to.
Contents and catalog number appear to be identical though, so no separate entry needed, I think. I don’t know if the first press or standard versions should be marked somehow like a "(First Press)" at the end or it should be written in the notes or something, so I will leave that to someone with more experience, maybe there is a precedent of some sort.
Old Mar 8, 2021, 03:19 PM

I don't know if the missing pages of the booklet have been deleted or if I forgot uploading them since there is no log to look up that kind of information (at least I haven't seen it or don't have the necessary permission). I've added them now and would appreciate a notification if there is some reason for which I should refrain from doing so in certain situations. Thanks!
Old Mar 8, 2021, 09:04 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskad View Post
I don't know if the missing pages of the booklet have been deleted or if I forgot uploading them since there is no log to look up that kind of information (at least I haven't seen it or don't have the necessary permission). I've added them now and would appreciate a notification if there is some reason for which I should refrain from doing so in certain situations. Thanks!
I don't see a reason why they would have been deleted, so you probably just forgot them. And we always strive to have scans of everything included in the album package, so you don't have to worry about that As for the first print/regular print issue, I think it would be good to mark the first print scans as such at least. A simple "(first print)" at the end would do.

Last edited by seanne; Mar 8, 2021 at 09:06 PM.
Old Mar 9, 2021, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanne View Post
I don't see a reason why they would have been deleted, so you probably just forgot them. And we always strive to have scans of everything included in the album package, so you don't have to worry about that As for the first print/regular print issue, I think it would be good to mark the first print scans as such at least. A simple "(first print)" at the end would do.
Okay, I'll do that. Thank you for the fast reply.