VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 19, 2008, 02:13 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Hey, some familiar arrangers on this!

Our friend Zinger gets the lead track?!! wow

(I remember you performed at a Chiptune show last year in Tokyo, so maybe that got you some more contacts?)

And Hally from VORC.org is in Track 10, sweet!
ahh, he got to Assistant Produce the album too, which is probably why other friends are on here ^__^

Edit after listen: OK this disc is freaking fantastic, I'm totally buying a hardcopy.
Fortunately it's available on Amazon.co.jp

http://www.amazon.co.jp/PSYVARIAR-TE...7990408&sr=8-4

Last edited by Carl; Aug 19, 2008 at 02:33 AM.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 12:57 PM

I'm listening to this right now as well and wow, a hard copy shall be ordered by me too. Anyone who enjoys classic chiptune sound with some rockin' techno remixing, pick this up!! And I'm only about half way through the disc! I love it when VGM releases come out of nowhere and impress me like this.

-Mike
Old Aug 19, 2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
And Hally from VORC.org is in Track 10, sweet!
ahh, he got to Assistant Produce the album too, which is probably why other friends are on here ^__^
I'm not sure about the exact hierarchy of the company, but as far as I know, hally is the maintainer of EGG Music and pretty much in charge of this (which also explains the lack of updates and present downtime of VORC). Anyway, his track is probably my favourite on the album, although all of them are good, with a much wider spectrum of styles than most STG arrange albums. I'm glad you liked the CD.
Old Apr 10, 2021, 01:45 AM

From the notes:

Quote:
Special thanks: Hitoshi Sakimoto (Basiscape), Miki Ito (Basiscape), Megumi Ota (TILDE), and all the staff of D4 Enterprise.
Can someone link them in the credits please? I'd do it myself but I think the recent structural changes mean I no longer can. Thanks in advance.