VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 10, 2010, 10:22 PM

Eveline Fischer did not compose any music in this soundtrack at all. Every song in the whole game was done by grant kirkhope.

From a fan letter he told me that.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 07:20 PM

If the powers that be could undo the change I made to this tracklist, I will be deeply grateful. I realized a bit too late I had to actually create a new tracklist for a child entry rather than editing (seeing as it would transfer to the parent). My apologies for this; I'm learning as I go.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 11:01 PM

rare footage of western interpunct. hm.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 12:28 AM
VGMdb Staff

Yeah, the easiest thing was just to undo the changes at once through the uh... well, "rejection" method, sory about that 413/0.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 04:40 AM

No problem! It rectified my blunder, so that's what matters.

Thanks.
Old Jan 1, 2021, 09:42 AM

So, if anyone is interested in buying this CD at a great price, a while ago I found this seller on Ebay...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/teegemhr553...p2047675.l2562

Looking at his profile, he has also sold quite a few of these in the past...

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/teegemhr553

Keep in mind all of these are brand new and the market price for this CD has gone well over $100, which made me a bit suspicious these might be counterfeits the seller is producing. I did buy one, and it is identical to the pictures on the site (CD code printed on the back as well), but when I did go to rip it with EAC, AccurateRip reported that none of the tracks matched up with their database.

I was wondering if anyone has this particular pressing and can confirm that their rip matched up with the AccurateRip database or not, or if there is anyway to see if this is just a CD-R with very convincing reproduction of official material. It would be great to let people know of a great deal if it is legit and to warn people on other video game music sites if it is counterfeit.

Interestingly enough, there is also someone from the UK in London selling Mario 64 CDs in an identical way.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-So...wAAOSwxe9fzlGT
Old Mar 24, 2021, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damned View Post
So, if anyone is interested in buying this CD at a great price, a while ago I found this seller on Ebay...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/teegemhr553...p2047675.l2562

Looking at his profile, he has also sold quite a few of these in the past...

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/teegemhr553

Keep in mind all of these are brand new and the market price for this CD has gone well over $100, which made me a bit suspicious these might be counterfeits the seller is producing. I did buy one, and it is identical to the pictures on the site (CD code printed on the back as well), but when I did go to rip it with EAC, AccurateRip reported that none of the tracks matched up with their database.
I just received a copy from the same Ebay seller you linked, sealed for $25
There's definitely something odd going on.

Despite arriving sealed the insert in my copy had one corner outside of the plastic tab on the inside like it was placed there incorrectly and has some bend/crease damage on that spot from it, I don't think that would happen during production.
I'm wondering if it's handmade and fake or it was a used copy that was resealed and passed off as new, the art on the inserts and CD also appears to be darker compared to the other copies on ebay and the scans here but I'm not sure.

Last edited by 112B2018; Mar 24, 2021 at 12:25 PM.