VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 9, 2019, 02:56 PM

Added everything I could right now.

I didn't scan every booklet page, sorry for that, but at least you have the tracklist for now. :P

Here are some things I do want to point out:

- There is no information about the game source of the tracks in the booklet. I added them myself, hopefully I did good work. ^
- Romaji added just because of the songs, just in case someone needs that.
- Probably a mistake: They wrote yozuca two times without the * on track 1 and 6, both on disc 1, in page 2 of the booklet.
- They wrote Dream ~The lly of~ in page 2 of the booklet. Correct in page 1 though.
- Composer on second track of Disc 1. It's saying "tororo" (like in CIRCUS 10th Collection), but it should be "Naoyuki Osada". (as listed in: Da Capo ~Dai-2 Button no Chikai~ / D.C. ~Da Capo~ Complete Original Soundtrack / crystal ~Circus Vocal Collection~ / Hatsunejima Best: D.C. ~Da Capo~ Best Selection / PC Game & PS2 Game)
- Again composer on fourth track of Disc 1. It's saying "tororo" (like in CIRCUS 10th Collection), but it should be "Angel Note". (as listed in: D.C. ~Da Capo~ Complete Original Soundtrack, crystal ~Circus Vocal Collection~)
- Aaand again composer on sixth track of Disc 1. It's saying "Nekono Comet" (like in crystal ~Circus Vocal Collection~ / CIRCUS 10th Collect), but also there's ""D.C. ~Da Capo~" Seisaku Iinkai". (as listed in: D.C. ~Da Capo~ Super Best / PC Game)
Why again a difference, as I didn't find any information about different versions as in other cases? (D.C. ~Da Capo~" Seisaku Iinkai is still a mystery anyways)
- Track 4 on disc 2: Mistake in the digital tracklist on the official website. ("和泉子えかき唄" instead of "和泉子絵描き歌")
The lyricist is "如月十一" on above track, but there's also CIRCUS. (as listed in: crystal2 ~ Circus Vocal Collection Vol.2 / Game)
We still have no information about "如月十一" (translated it for myself into Kisaragi Eleven).
- No arranger for track 1 on disc 3. "KOTORI LOVE SONGS ~Kotori Love Ex P Vocal CD~" lists Little Non as arranger.
- Track 11 and 12 on disc 6 are short versions, labelled on the digital tracklist of the official website. But no notes in the booklet about that.
- Track 28 on disc 13: Mistake in the digital tracklist on the official website. ("寂寥のエキストラ想い" instead of "寂寥の想い")
- No composer information about the discs of the Special Music Archives Disc in the booklet. But thanks to other discs and game credits I could assign them. But no source for the bonus tracks. They are just sounds so I just assigned them to CIRCUS. If you think that's wrong as we literally have no information about them, then feel free to delete the note with CIRCUS.

Edit: fixed small errors.

Last edited by Melae; Mar 2, 2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 02:20 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Disc 1 is being replaced due to errors in tracks 3,4 and 8
https://www.softgames-jp.net/dca_cd_form/
Spoiler:
ディスク交換応募のご案内
平素は、弊社サーカス並びにサーカス製品をご愛顧頂き、厚くお礼申し上げます。

この度「D.C.~ダ・カーポ~アーカイブス」におきましては、 同梱のボーカルCD「D.C. Special Song Archives」に不備が有る事が確認されました。

お客様には多大なご迷惑をお掛けしましたことを深くお詫び申し上げます。

なおこの不備に関しましては、ディスク交換をご案内させて頂く事となりました。 交換の手順につきましては当ページにてご案内と受付を致しておりますので、 お客様にはお手数をお掛けしますが、当ページの手順に従いフォーム入力を進めて頂き、 交換依頼の応募登録をして頂きますようお願い申し上げます。

概要
Windows PCゲーム「D.C.~ダ・カーポ~アーカイブス」に同梱のボーカルCD「D.C. Special Song Archives」において、 Disc1に収録されております
Dream ~The other side~ [Track 3]
Small Cherry ~promised bell~ [Track 4]
BELIEVE [Track 8]
上記3曲において収録されているデータに不備がございました。
対応
当ページの手順に従い、送り先となるお客様情報と、ご購入確認の為「D.C.~ダ・カーポ~アーカイブス」 収録タイトル 『「D.C. 〜ダ・カーポ〜」in 聖夜のアルティメットバトル』のシリアルコードをご入力頂きます。

4月30日までを第一次受付とし、ご登録いただいた方に5月末から6月上旬にかけて 日本郵便のゆうパケットにて交換ディスクを発送いたします。

なお、交換と表現しておりますが、お客様がお持ちのディスクを返送する必要はございません。

ディスク交換応募に当たり『プライバシーポリシー』と当ページ下方の『注意事項』は必ずご一読頂き、 ご同意頂けましたら『同意して登録を開始』ボタンを押して次の手続きへとお進みください。

Last edited by Illidan; Mar 22, 2019 at 02:27 AM.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 11:13 AM

Thanks for the info... that's gonna be a pain.
But gotta replace Disc 1 then.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 06:38 PM

so... despite the amount of tracks there's still Vocal and OST tracks missing from the whole franchise, some of them have never been released. F