VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 29, 2012, 03:08 PM
VGMdb Advisor

sigh...

anyone want to square away this release with the entirely different Indie Royale release whose album name, I crap you not, is "Music for Puzzle Agents" (even though the game is just "Puzzle Agent")?

And no album art either. Classy work, Indie Royale. Not to mention they have two "track 2"s and no track 3, and there's no way to tell which they meant was theirs.

This other release from Indie-Royale has 15 tracks and only credits Rich Vreeland with one of them. Most of them are Nick Mastroianni, two are Jared Emerson-Johnson.

http://www.indieroyale.com/blog/the-july-jubilee-bundle
Old Jul 29, 2012, 06:12 PM

I'll add it after I purchase the bundle. Don't worry.

And I think they only include the stuff that the devs give them so if anyone's at fault, it's likely Telltale themselves. :P
Old Jul 29, 2012, 06:55 PM
VGMdb Advisor

that's a good point, Foxhack.

What's weird about this soundtrack is it's not Rich's work at all, save for the one track.

Is it called "Music for Puzzle Agents" because most of it is actually from Puzzle Agent 2? hmm...
Old Jul 29, 2012, 07:53 PM

The Puzzle Agent music I have on my website (disasterpeace.com) is all the work I've done on both Puzzle Agent, and Puzzle Agent 2, collectively. But most of the music for the games was done by Jared Emerson-Johnson, who asked me to help him with the projects, and some additional stuff was done by a third guy whom I never met.

I didn't have any input into what they did for this bundle, so I have no idea what the deal is.

Rich