VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 11, 2012, 08:11 AM

Although this album hasn't been released yet, I was wondering if this has an "Original" and "Remix" side like the Innocent Sin PSP OST? I remember reading that this too, like Innocent Sin, has a remixed soundtrack, unless I am wrong. Meaning that this album gives you both the Playstation and Playstation Portable soundtracks? According to the VGMDB listing, it only represents the PSP OST which is why I asked. If so then I won't need to buy the original Eternal Punishment OST. Thanks!

Last edited by thedreamtraveler; Jun 11, 2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:32 AM
Trusted Editor

5 CDs makes it appear as if it will include the original PS1 soundtrack as well.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 06:55 AM

Well the good thing is that we won't have to wait too much longer, the album comes out quite soon! Oh I hope that is the case though, that way I won't have to worry about buying the two CD's separately which saves money. I doubt that the PSP release itself would have 5 discs worth of music when the original PS version had two discs for it's OST. Looks like a good buy, getting essentially two albums in one release!
Old Jun 27, 2012, 02:00 PM

Did some tweaks to the tracklist, looks like it was taken off the official King Record's website and they had some slight errors.

Booklet scans added.

I tried to fill in the blanks for composer/arranger credits, got most of them, but some names still have to be translated from Japanese, and I had some trouble last night finding the proper kanji symbols.

Added 'Notes' according to the info from the back of the booklet as well as page4.

If someone can do the rest, please go for it. All the unfinished characters are marked with '?' in Notes section.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 09:05 AM

Used the other album to translate this one, a few of the remixes and a couple other songs still need to be translated.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 09:21 AM

I filled in the blanks.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 09:44 AM

Hey there,

I'm looking for a composer breakdown - even if it's only personal.
Mac_Tear did such a good job on "PERSONA2 INNOCENT SIN. ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK", missing one here to be honest.

As a starter, following tracks are credited in LNXM-1219:

Kenichi Tsuchiya: 1-01, 1-02, 1-10

Also pretty sure on these, maybe gonna expand that, if I have more time:

Kenichi Tsuchiya: 2-01, 2-26

Last edited by Melae; Sep 28, 2018 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Addition