VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 9, 2008, 08:04 AM

The japanese of the 11th track of the first disk is missing, it's 珠閒瑠ジニー (source : http://www.atlus.co.jp/cs/goods/cd/persona2x.html and it seems to concur with what's readable on the back scan)
Old Jun 9, 2008, 08:11 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm not sure why that was missing, but I've added it in. Thanks for finding an accurate copy.
Old Jun 9, 2008, 09:19 AM

I still have some corrections/suggestions for this soundtrack

1 - I'm not sure why, in the japanese tracklisting, some tracks use regular letters instead of roman ones. Those tracks are :
Disc 1 : 4,5,29,31
Disc 2 : 2,20,23

On the back cover scan, the same tracks are clearly listed with roman numbers (just as they are in the current english tracklisting, in fact). So I think those should be used. But maybe that's just me.

2 - The two last tracks, still in the japanese tracklist, have the vocalist's name in parenthesis after the track title. It's also absent on the scan, so I'm not sure if they really need to be included.

But that leads us to

3 - 薄井和也 is the name of Kazuya Usui, the vocalist of the 32th track of the second disc. I'm reporting it here because he doesn't have an artist page yet.

Other than that, I think all is well ^^

(By the way, I'll use this already lengthy post to thank all the VGMdb staff. Pretty much everything is awesome here : the site itself, the amount of data, the overall quality, the speed at which you respond to questions, ... You guys seriously rock !)
Old Jun 10, 2008, 01:07 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I've edited the Japanese tracklist, replacing the numerals with Roman ones in those tracks. Ideally though, they should probably be replaced with the Japanese unicode equivalents.

Also, we'll probably get a page up for Kazuya Usui sometime. Was she involved in any other game albums?
Old Jun 10, 2008, 01:17 PM

None that I know of, at least. That said, my VGM knolwedge is really not that extensive, so it's very much possible she has been...