VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 6, 2013, 07:43 AM

Well, this is why you shouldn't wait to grab music samples off official websites.

The former http://arcrisefantasia.com/ is now defunct and I can't find an archived version. All assets are gone, including a piano solo version of the main theme. I had always intended to record it myself considering it never showed up on the official soundtrack or even in the game rip. This means, as far as I can tell, that this was a website-exclusive track.

Anyway... being the awesome people I know you all are, I'm sure someone made a recording that they'd be happy to share. Right? ...maybe?
Old Dec 8, 2013, 07:05 AM

The website miraculously came back...?

Anyway, I recorded the piano version of Luminous Rain off the website. There isn't a point in putting a download link here since such links expire so quickly. PM me if you'd like it and I will upload somewhere.
Old Dec 8, 2013, 09:37 AM
VGMdb Staff

Think they just moved the site at some point. Audio clips are located here (128 kb/s)
http://media.mmv.co.jp/game/wii/arcr.../bgm/bgm01.mp3 <- not familiar with the game but this clip is 53 seconds piano only so is this the theme?

from page
http://www.maql.co.jp/special/game/wii/arcrise/top.html

there are six clips so the last good value is bgm06.mp3
Old Apr 2, 2021, 03:18 PM

Recently relistened to some of this album - have to say I'd forgotten how lovely it is - especially Yuki Harada's pieces. I'd go so far as to say some of them are legitimately timeless, as far as JRPG music is concerned, classics in my eyes.

A massive shame he hasn't been active in the VGM realm since...
Old Apr 2, 2021, 04:26 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenissimusDux View Post
Recently relistened to some of this album - have to say I'd forgotten how lovely it is - especially Yuki Harada's pieces. I'd go so far as to say some of them are legitimately timeless, as far as JRPG music is concerned, classics in my eyes.

A massive shame he hasn't been active in the VGM realm since...
I totally agree! I first heard about this soundtrack back in the day because of Mitsuda's involvement (and his tracks are, as always, a huge highlight for me), but I was so impressed with Yuki Harada's tracks that I sent him a message on Facebook thanking him for creating such wonderful music.