VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 25, 2019, 04:39 PM

I hope I've submitted this correctly, and that's what child albums are used for. This is the first time I've submitted an album that already had an entry but in different form. Since this one comes out several months before the other entry, and is digital rather than a physical bundled copy, I figured it had enough differences to warrants its own entry. I just hope that's what the 'child album' feature is for? If I've messed up and shouldn't of submitted it as a child album, I apologise.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search