VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 30, 2008, 02:27 AM

Album updated with pricing info (taken from obi of my own copy) and better quality scans uploaded (old ones can be deleted).
Old Dec 29, 2012, 01:51 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Changed the titles a little:
Capitalized the display title (front and back cover)
–『No Reality』– オリジナルサウンドトラック is the reading on the obi.
No Reality ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (space between "sound" and "track") is the spelling on the disc and the back spines (the scan here is incomplete; MiLO has also scanned it, so he should probably replace it he feels like it).

Also added kt2 as arranger, as he was credited like that on the official site (作曲/編曲).

Last edited by Nisto; Dec 29, 2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 04:42 AM

Sure. Added a scan of a back cover. I could replace all .59's scans but gotta give him props, his scans are pretty good for when they were submitted back in 2008. Mine are just slightly higher quality, and it's barely noticeable.

Good edits Nisto. I remember that old website very well from the time when it was still online. All dark, gloomy and with the distinct atmosphere of noir.
kt2 was composer and arranger indeed. He is credited as All Sound (as well as Director) on official website: link
The same goes for Abandoner. I think it is safe to assume that he was an arranger for that one too, though it shouldn't be hard to look up some info that proves it.

Last edited by MiLO; Dec 31, 2012 at 05:25 AM.