VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 9, 2010, 12:22 AM

Can anyone with the album check and see if the composers are listed somewhere? The game credits list Yutaka Fujishima, Aoi Toshi, and Riichirou Kuwabara under sound effects and music, but I don't recall them making any distinction. I'm pretty sure Yutaka Fujishima and Riichiro Kuwabara did some music, as the former is credited as doing music for 3, and the latter for Evo, however, I can't speak for Aoi Toshi. Never heard of him.

I didn't want to add them without some kind of input beforehand.

Last edited by Redfield; May 9, 2010 at 12:27 AM.