VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 9, 2014, 04:33 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Whoever initially input the tracklist (VegaMan?) had the track times all wrong. Every single track was consistently inflated by 17-18 seconds with the exception of track 21, where he was off by negative 30-something seconds.

I've gone ahead and fixed. Hurray for Broken Sword 5 backers.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
Whoever initially input the tracklist (VegaMan?) had the track times all wrong. Every single track was consistently inflated by 17-18 seconds with the exception of track 21, where he was off by negative 30-something seconds.

I've gone ahead and fixed. Hurray for Broken Sword 5 backers.
I'm quite positive that I'm not wrong on track times. What version did you download? FLAC or MP3?

upd:
Hey, I just double checked and you're right. Funny thing is it (my PC) shows me exactly what I posted initially but when it actually plays it abrupts before the end of each track, so, in short, you're completely right about this one. Thanks for correcting me! Cheers.

Last edited by VegaMan; Jan 9, 2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 05:07 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

"The Hairy Lobsters" is a fictional band (the one that plays the song in the game).
The track Jasmine is composed (and probably performed too) by Miles Gilderdale.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
"The Hairy Lobsters" is a fictional band (the one that plays the song in the game).
The track Jasmine is composed (and probably performed too) by Miles Gilderdale.
Maybe. I searched for the band's name and figured it's fictional as well but since the album not provides any info on that one I just leaved it as it is.

BTW, looking forward, what should we do when the rest of the tracks arrives? Should we somewhat update this entry of create a new ones for both digital and CD releases? How to handle the release dates and everything?
Old Jan 9, 2014, 06:46 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Well I assume they'll release the additional episodes' soundtracks as separate releases, so they'll get separate listings, yes?
Old Jun 18, 2014, 12:33 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Anyone knows if this have been updated ?