VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #61  
Old Jul 14, 2021, 07:33 PM
Damned Damned is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 41

Was really hoping we would have a follow up album with the rest of the games, especially considering how EGG apparently did a second print run with how popular the box was, but seeing as how it has been over 4 years since this was released, I doubt that it is going to happen.

*sigh*
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old Aug 15, 2021, 08:04 PM
ShinHarmony ShinHarmony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 49
Default

The "products represented" links to the N64 game "Ganbare Goemon: Neo Momoyama Bakufu no Odori". That's a mistake, right?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old Sep 13, 2021, 03:52 PM
seanne's Avatar
seanne seanne is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,419
Default

Transcribing the staff credits here is a bit of a pain. If someone is able to properly do the second designer, the "writing" guy and the one to the left of him, please do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinHarmony View Post
The "products represented" links to the N64 game "Ganbare Goemon: Neo Momoyama Bakufu no Odori". That's a mistake, right?
It was, yeah. It links to the right game now.
__________________
VGMdb group on last.fm
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old Sep 13, 2021, 04:52 PM
cal's Avatar
cal cal is offline
VGMdb Staff
a.k.a. nextday
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanne View Post
Transcribing the staff credits here is a bit of a pain. If someone is able to properly do the second designer, the "writing" guy and the one to the left of him, please do.
@seanne Yeah, traditional style fonts can be annoying. It looks like this to me:

デザイン
内幡英俊 (D4Enterprise Co.,Ltd)

編集
村山誠一郎

ライティング
忍者増田
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old Sep 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
CHz's Avatar
CHz CHz is offline
VGMdb Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,772
Default

Designer is 幡英俊, rest are correct

Verification tip for booklets that do this: upload part of the booklet that you've positively identified to a site that can identify Japanese fonts (like https://en.likefont.com/), and if you can find it you can use that to verify anything you're less sure about: https://en.likefont.com/font/16101145/. Doesn't necessarily help in the initial transcription if you can't find the character to begin with, tho
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old Sep 13, 2021, 05:55 PM
cal's Avatar
cal cal is offline
VGMdb Staff
a.k.a. nextday
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
Designer is 幡英俊, rest are correct

Verification tip for booklets that do this: upload part of the booklet that you've positively identified to a site that can identify Japanese fonts (like https://en.likefont.com/), and if you can find it you can use that to verify anything you're less sure about: https://en.likefont.com/font/16101145/. Doesn't necessarily help in the initial transcription if you can't find the character to begin with, tho
Thanks, I wasn't 100% sure about that one since I wasn't finding any results for it (though I don't get any results for 白幡英俊 either).
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old Sep 13, 2021, 10:02 PM
seanne's Avatar
seanne seanne is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,419
Default

Thanks guys. 白幡英俊 is Hidetoshi Shirahata then.
__________________
VGMdb group on last.fm
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KICA-7800: GANBARE GOEMON~NEO MOMOYAMA-BAKUFU NO ODORI~ ORIGINAL GAME... isdapi Album Discussions 26 Nov 14, 2019 04:46 AM
GFCA-179: PACHISLOT GANBARE GOEMON ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Myrkul Album Discussions 5 May 25, 2019 07:06 AM
GFCA-301: Pachislot Ganbare Goemon 2 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Mac_Tear Album Discussions 7 Jul 19, 2017 11:08 AM
KICA-7943: Ganbare Goemon ~Deroderodochu Obake Tenkomori~ Original Game... Boyblunder Album Discussions 9 Jul 18, 2014 04:06 PM
Ganbare Goemon OST's on eBay darkthunder84 Video Game Music Discussion 17 Jan 9, 2013 02:03 PM