VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 3, 2015, 09:09 AM

This kinda pisses me off. So we have 3 soundtracks fro the ova, and too much music not used in the OVA itself, plus tracks repeated in the other soundtrack....
Instead of putting unused music of the ova, and repeat tracks from one ost to another, how about they replaced those with the unreleased music? >_<
stupid. just stupid. I was hopping other of my favorite tracks were released some way, but no.
Old Apr 22, 2020, 12:13 PM

Whe have artits entry for les 5-4-3-2-1 , but this is not linked