VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 20, 2016, 04:54 PM
Trusted Editor

In comparison with the CD (catalog number: D30G-0075) there is one more track in the vinyl version (the ending song). Plus the tracks 1 and 10 are presented here in normal version, while the CD has long versions. So I didn't put the vinyl as a child album of the CD.
Also, the CD is named "Image Album", while the vinyl is named "Ongakuhen", but I ask me if there are some differences in the (composition of the) tracks except the lenght of the tracks 1/10 and the additional song? Because the names of the tracks are identical in the 2 versions.
Someone put "Prototype/Unused" for the classification of the CD but it is not the original soundtrack of the OAV 1 of Spirit Warrior too? (I ask the question because I never listened this album).

Also, as for the CD, there are some furiganas in the names of the tracks but I don't know to add them.
See the tracklist:

http://media.vgm.io/albums/31/63913/...1482279653.jpg

The ending theme of the first OVA of Spirit Warrior is performed by a melodic hard rock/AOR band named SPLASH.

http://anison.info/data/song/2482.html

The song "レプリカントスキャンダル" has an official name in English: "Replicant Scandal" which is on the CD Single / EP, and on the first album of the band released in 1988, entitled "Lookin' for...".

Last edited by SaintSquall; Dec 20, 2016 at 05:07 PM.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintSquall View Post

The song "レプリカントスキャンダル" has an official name in English: "Replicant Scandal" ...
it's just the way to read it, it's nothing official
people should connect the site sober