VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 18, 2010, 01:45 AM

I've almost given up on my search, but I figure I'd post here before I waved the ol' white flag. Is there any place to get this (that ships internationally)? ;__; As I understand it, this soundtrack was only distributed in Korea. Sadly I believe my search will bear no fruit. I'll appreciate any help though.
Old Dec 18, 2010, 07:04 AM

Up to 1,000 copies were actually also released in Japan, but if this soundtrack was ever released in other regions (which is quite likely), maybe the release date, the currency, etc. should be adjusted. I can't read Korean, but based on the official site, some kinds of Christmas campaign is going on, and the icons of both A and B set are also there, so apparently, this soundtrack is still (and has been more easily, perhaps) available in Korea.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 04:07 AM

Thanks for the information Cedille. I'll keep my eyes open and patience strong, I guess!
Old May 4, 2011, 11:43 AM

Yeah, I uhhhhhh... is Disc3-14 supposed to be misspelled as 'Unrealistc' ? Well, really if anyone knows, y'know!
Old May 4, 2011, 05:18 PM

My copy says "Unrealistic Dream" in the booklet (the only place the tracklist is given). I've fixed it accordingly.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 02:24 AM

So this is really weird. Recently I purchased FINAL FANTASY & FINAL FANTASY II Original Soundtrack, and just today I listened to the whole thing. I really liked Temptation of the Princess, which I learned from the entry here at VGMdb that Tchaikovsky actually composed.

On this same day, while jumping from song to song on Youtube checking out new stuff, I reached this video, Halem Swanlake. Halem Swanlake has the exact same theme as in Temptation of the Princess, composed by Tchaikovsky. What a coincidence I would hear these two songs for the first time on the same day, and I'm kind of glad, because given enough time I may not have recognized Tchaikovsky's composition in Halem Swanlake.

Anyway, I've added Tchaikovsky as a featured artist.