VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 18, 2008, 01:49 PM
VGMdb Administrator

This album is now the new parent album for the more familiar KDSD-10003~4.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 01:48 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Bonus track 2.31 is from the Gust game Falcata ~Asutoran Paadoma no Monshou~ (ファルカタ 〜アストラン・パードマの紋章〜, if anyone wants to take a swing at making that subtitle less nasty, go for it).

Bonus track 2.32 is from the Gust game Meru Purana (メールプラーナ), so the previous track title of "Mail Planner" was an overtranslation. The romanization of "Meru Purana" is confirmed by the game:

Sorry about the image, I know it's a pain to read that background.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 01:58 PM

I don't know where the composer breakdown came from, but I remember the game had the sound test and I guess that's the source. Although it doesn't refer to a source either, a quick google search returned with this page.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 11:11 PM

Updated a handful of English track titles (10 or so?) with those included in the Atelier Firis DLC music pack. For the most part, they sound much less awkward in my opinion. I did the same for Elie.

However, some of these tracks (not very many) appear in previous DLC music packs, such as "The Sad Vampire" being "Sorrowful Vampire" in one of the Arland packs. These packs don't include near as many tracks as Firis's, though, and are less recent, so if there's any official English title for these tracks, I think it should be these (for the ones I changed.)