VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 7, 2014, 04:41 PM

So I added some scans for this, but now we have two scans of the obi. My apologies. Staff can either keep the one uploaded originally, or the one that's part of the rest of the set. Doesn't matter to me.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonJXZ View Post
So I added some scans for this, but now we have two scans of the obi. My apologies. Staff can either keep the one uploaded originally, or the one that's part of the rest of the set. Doesn't matter to me.
I'll keep your obi instead, thanks for the scans I was literally going to do scan them now.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 05:46 PM

Heh, I noticed that you had uploaded the scans that were up there exactly one week ago, so my timing is pretty coincidental. If you can offer better quality scans, I say go for it, but I know how much work doing scans can be, and these DDR soundtracks have quite a bit of material. It's up to you if you still want to do them or not, and if you think they'll come out better (I don't actually care as I didn't personally do these scans).
Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:33 AM

Guys, it's occured to me that here are two version of this CD, and they differs the covers. I have one with 3d front cover, and another with foiled covers (including front, back and obi). The one with 3d cover back cover is not foiled, and roots are differs from 1 and 2 version. Please confirm if somebody have 3d cover version if the back cover is foiled or not?