VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 9, 2013, 09:46 AM

Post HELP NEEDED: Building the ultimate Spotify Video Game Playlist

I am new to the community and I am blown away by the level of commitment you guys have put into maintaining such a comprehensive database and community. As my first post to the forum, I wanted to share a playlist with you all that I have been building on Spotify. I am in the process of creating the definitive video game music playlist that contains any and every video game track available on Spotify. So far I have close to 7,000 tracks, but I know there are thousands more to be added. I've hit all the big name labels I can think of (EA, Sumthing, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Sony, etc.) and most big title games were easy to find. Feel free to listen to it, but what I'd love is if you guys/gals can help me add to it. I want this playlist to have literally every video game soundtrack that Spotify has available (indie games included), and I know there are much more out there. If you're on Spotify, you can find the playlist here: http://spoti.fi/12fBxWc

I've made the playlist collaborative, but you may have to follow it in order to contribute to it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to contribute.

EDIT: If you use the desktop spotify app, I find it helps to sort this playlist by album title or using the filter feature (Ctrl+F/Cmnd+F) to find a specific album you're looking for. On the web and mobile apps, no such sorting or filtering is available.

Last edited by travis_s; Jul 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Tags
playlist, spotify